Thursday, January 25, 2007

jan 24

Wednesday classes are so long. I always feel like I should be done at like noon but Im not ever done until 4pm. Anyways, my classes are good for the most part so I guess I shouldnt complain. I found out also that for my volcanology class, we are going on some field trips to some crazy volcanoes around here. So that should be exciting. I think it will be fun, although, I´m not so big on hiking, I think it would be totally worth it.
Went home and read some of my book. Then did some homework. Turns out the printer on the computer at the house so I can´t print my homeworks that I write on the computer. I saved it to my flash drive and just emailed it to my professor. I hope thats okay.
I was about to get in bed and watch some grey´s before falling asleep when Kraig called me. He said that he waned to go to the Pobre Diablo and listen to the live music that was there. So, he, Jackie and I all did that. Turns out, his music professor from USFQ was performing with a jazz ensemble. The music was great. I was super impressed. There was this crazy guitar player that was incredible and the trumpet player (who is Kraig´s professor here) was really good, also.
It was a nice chill environment and we just hung out and listened to music. It was a really nice night.
I got home late though, and only got about 5 hours of sleep. I´m planning to take a nap later :) haha.
So, I came to campus early this AM to finish my homework and email it. I went to the ATM. I owe Kraig some money from last night because he paid for it all on his credit card, and I just took out money for today and the weekend.
Cathy, Whitney, Jackie, and I are going to Banos. The others are waiting for some other girl who cant go this weekend. I think Kraig wants to go with us this weekend but he doesnt want to upset anyone. Anyways, so the other group is going to the shore. Which will be nice for them, too.
I still dont know the status of my internet. If I remember after lunch today, I am planning to stop by the kiosk and ask. Also this afternoon I plan to get all my copies, etc, for registering my VISA tomorrow morning.
Tonight we are planning to go to the Welcome USFQ International Students party at that bar. Should be fun. I think there will be a lot of people there.
I LOVED MY COMMENT FROM BRITT!!! I miss you tons. I miss having you just around, even if we arent doing anything, I just miss you. But I hope your semester is going well & all is well in Blacksburg.
I guess that´s it for now. If I can, I´m going to try to give you some pictures.....
Love & hugs.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you LOTS.

You should check your email :)

Karen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen said...

Is Kraig studying music or is that just one of the classes he is taking?

Luv,
Mom

JMU MPA said...

kraig isnt studying music as his major. he is in the marching band at UW Madison and is taking a Big Band ensemble while here. he doesnt get credit for it he just wants to play