Monday, March 5, 2007

pic & info

Cathy with her ghetto Pyrex cake haha

up on the roof of Katy's apt with everyone to celebrate Cathy's birthday :)



the HUGE spoon that we found to in Katy's kitchen while making the cake


some of the ladies out for Cathy's birthday




C o n d o r i r i is my favorite from the photo exhibit. Check it out. I knew the page would be in Spanish, I just figured you could look @ the pics - but you can probably Google the page, and when you find it in the search list, click "translate this page". It won't be the best, if you can't understand it, let me know....



feeling super SICK-O today. i'm gonna ask Veronica later what medicine I should be taking. Head, throat, nose, eyes itchy, everything you could think of, and my ears are starting to hurt, too....

No comments: