Wednesday, March 14, 2007

mas fotos para ustedes

those 2 bodies on the beach are Laura & Brett...not sure they knew about it. But I thought the picture looked sweet...



the ladies at the fashion show: Jackie, Andrea, Laura, and I


I thought this was cool, you can see the setting sun in the reflection of the water on the sand...

the sweet canopy/tent thingys to rent on the beach



ME with the sunset at Canoa :)





just relaxing in the hammock....
as far as the "Anonymous" comment I just received on my other entry....I am going to class. as a matter of fact i am about to go to class in about 30 minutes. classes are ok. basically i worry about my anthropology class and my literature class - since they are the most important to me back at VT.
classes are hard. my anthro class is killing me, i love the class, i find the lectures and readings super interesting but its discussions with native spanish speakers in class that kills me. on the last test, i got all the short answer and matching and everything right except for the multiple choice because i just get everything so confused when i have more than 1 option. but i know the material, its just it gets all confused...i dont know.
i am reading Aura by Carlos Fuentes in my lit class at the moment. its weird, just like every other story we have read in that class. we are supposed to get our midterm tests back in that class today, we will see how that went...
as far as volcanology and conversation, i'm just trying to get through them. conversation isnt going back to VT as anything more than elective credits, which i have plenty of because i have a polysci minor that wont be declared.....volcano class is rough. 8:30am and the professor is incredibly slow and boring. but im just trying to get through those classes.
its definitely different than VT, i miss VT classes. i miss everything about VT. its kind of more like high school here. i mean the way the campus is set up and the way the classes are set up is more like high school....but the material is still difficult. and im still not up to par as far as understanding native spanish speakers. im trying though.....its hard....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI, Leah,
K & I have been out of town(Florida, Savannah & Charleston, SC), so I have enjoyed catching up on your blog. Just wanted you to know, I think you're a really good photographer1
Trisha