Tuesday, March 20, 2007

fotos

sweet fountain thing i found at the basilica by the outdoor bathroom


my favorite of the stained glass inside the virgin


me with my city - Quito


the virgin


my city


B up at the teleferiqo


b & i at the teleferiqo


mom & b at the restaurant with the veiw of Quito


B & i up at the top of the virgin


B & i drinking pilsner - mom's drunk photography - haha kidding!!!


b & i on the way up the teleferiqo in the cable car

oh also during this time my hokies played in the dance. im so proud they got there even though they lost, they had a great season!!! sorry i missed it!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still can get used to the idea that you're in Equador & then to see evidence that Karen & B were there, too. Bizarre. The world is quite small. Good pics except for Karen's tipsy one.
Trisha

Anonymous said...

I was hoping to see pics of Karen and B in Equador, so thanks! I haven't talked to Karen about the trip, so I was glad to read about it.

Sandra