Friday, April 20, 2007

visual aids.... part I

meat market in loja. disgusting. just thought id share

one of lots of monkeys at the zoo in loja


me hanging out super close to the giraffe. not sure if you can see my face but i was scared out of my mind he was so close

the "busy port" at jambeli


door to the city in loja

the pretty river we walked beside on our hike in vilcabamba

me with the lime green walls in our hostel in cuenca - verde limon (means green lime)


took this for daddy was the lifeguard stand in jambeli. what a collectors item, huh?

some of the iguanas in the park


fat boy


he was kind of cute


2 comments:

Karen said...

Love the pics! I'm with you, not sure I would be comfortable with those iguanas either!

Anonymous said...

I'm amazed you went to the iguana park! The pics gave me the heebie jeebies. We did see a small king snake on our back walk today. Alec & Eric were very interested. Looking forward to seeing you.
Trisha